Either with fully discrete custom design either with Vicor COTS module integration, our power electronic experts will help you to lower the design cycle, engineering costs and provide the benefit of high technology.
According to the specifications we offer to our customers the highest quality solutions for reliability, efficiency, mechanical design and environmental requirements.
The latest design and project management tools combined with our continuous investments in the newest manufacturing and testing equipment help us to deliver the state of the art of power electronics technology.
Our expertise covers AC-DC (single and three phases PFC 115Vac 400Hz), DC-DC, LED driver, cPCI/VME, BMS battery control & bidirectional Smart-Grid specially for conduction cooled, fanless and low profile solutions.
Our in-house know-how includes:
Power conversion expertise
- Electrical design
- Mechanical design
- Printed Circuit Board design
- Digital control
- Serial bus interfaces
- Sequencing, alarm, battery charging…
- Fully automatic assembly
- Automatic optical inspection
- Dedicaded ERP for traceability
- Management of qualified EMS in low cost areas
Quality and Test
- Serial numbered reports / unit
- 100% parametric DVT testing
- Turnkey EMC certification
- HALT / HASS integrity testing & Burn-in
- Up to IPC-A-610 & IPC-A-620 level 3 inspection